This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Account Executive Systems - Eastvale, CA
Corporate Summary: At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Shamrock specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of quality food and food-related products through a family of companies, including Shamrock Foods foodservice distribution and Shamrock Farms dairy manufacturing.
Summary: Manages assigned systems accounts by maintaining local franchisee and account relationships and serving as the primary liaison between Shamrock and the account’s centralized shared resources. Ensure the timely resolution of account requests while meeting assigned business objectives.
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships at the local level by visiting franchise offices and restaurant operators on a regular basis to proactively address concerns and gather feedback for continued service improvements
- Monitor ongoing service levels, proactively ensure uninterrupted service throughout the supply chain, and create solutions for any supply chain interruptions. Direct involvement/issue resolution with transportation team required
- Collaborate with the Systems promotion management team to ensure promotional items are properly setup and inventory levels will meet forecasted demand
- Understand and help maintain contractual commitments
- Regularly publish formalized communication, including monthly sales bulletins and weekly recaps to key decision makers
- Manage customer profitability by ensuring the accuracy of markups, surcharges, ordering cutoffs, drop size metrics, and contract compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree from a four year university or 2 years related experience/equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance required.
- Mathematic Skills: must be able to calculate amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages
- Knowledge of Database, Internet, Ordering, Manufacturing, and Inventory software as well as Word and Excel. Must be able to use a laptop
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical evaluation skills necessary
Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays